An audience of over 60 people were present for a wonderful concert by Musica da Camera chamber orchestra on Sunday 30 May 2012. The concert was directed by Vincent Edwards and Leonard Weiss. Jessie Regan was the guest solo violinist.
- Vivaldi: Concerto for two violins Op3 No5
- Grieg: The Death of Ase (from Peer Gynt, stomatology Op 23)
- Piazolla: Libertango
- Mozart: Divertimento in D major
- Saint-Saens: Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso
- Haydn: 2nd Movement from Quartet in C major Emperor Op76 No3
- Holst: St Paul’s Suite
Superior instruments for the starting player, prescription the Tramontane Standard Range guitars are distinguished by their deep gloss finish and bold black and ivory rosette work.
With a deep-gloss finish, clinic
our affordable Standard Range guitars look as good as they sound. The spruce tops and mahogany back and sides are accented by distinctive black and ivory binding.
The necks are finished in French Satin for feel and comfort.
All Standard Range electric models use the DIRECTLÂG preamp, and a saddle-mounted Nanoflex Piezo pickup.
- Headstock: Mahogany French Satin finish
- Machine Heads: Lubricated High Precision Satin Black, with Satin Black tulip buttons
- Top Nut: Black Graphite 48mm
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Neck: Mahogany French Satin finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood, Radius 400mm
- Frets: 20, Silver-Nickel, Medium type
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bindings: Black + Ivory bindings
- Body Thickness: Bottom 120mm – Neck 97mm
- Rosette: Black + Ivory, with Occitania cross
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood with Black Resin compensated saddle
- Pickup: Nanoflex Piezo Pickup under bridge saddle
- Electronics: DirectLâg system
- Finish: High Gloss
- Strings: featuring NANOWEB® Coating 011-047
Cooma School of Music
Shop 2, Parkview Arcade, 123 Sharp Street,
Cooma, NSW 2630
Phone: 02 6452 6067
Fax: 02 6452 4938