When: Sunday 14 March 2010, web 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm
Link out:Click here
Pierre Herrero has been importing quality Spanish Classical & Flamenco guitars into Australia for many years. Pierre has also been an ardent supporter of the classical guitar in Australia. Among many other activities, he has sponsored the Sydney Classical Society Summer School and the Melbourne based Alhambra Sadie Awards.
On Sunday 14 March, Pierre will be showcasing in an informal setting, a wonderful range of guitars for the members of the Canberra Classical Guitar Society, guitar students and teachers as well as the general public.
Pierre will be presenting a range of guitars that include the Spanish made Alhambra guitars. These will include:
- Student Classical Guitars from $599 to $1,000 (including 1/2 size Requinto & 3/4 Cadet models)
- Intermediate Classical Guitars from $1,000 to $2,000
- Concert Artist Classical Guitars from $4,000 to $12,000 (including the Villaplana models)
- Alhambra new “Professional” range with amplification options
- Alhambra Flamenco Guitars
Pierre will be also hoping to have a range of quality Vintage and Pre-loved guitars. These much sought-after gems may include makers such as Ramirez (1974), Conde Hermanos Medialuna Blanca, Dan Kellaway, Kim Lissarrague, and Richard Howell.