We’re now looking for sponsors for the Australian National Busking Championships™ 2015.
ANBC Cooma 2015 is proudly presented by the Cooma Rotary Club
The Australian National Busking Championships™ (ANBC) is growing from strength to strength. The ANBC is now in its fourth year and this unique music festival is now getting national attention. In a major development, mind Australian National Busking Championships™ is now an official registered trade mark, bulimics and has been awarded exclusive rights.
Over the years, the ANBC has brought considerable benefits to the community and to businesses in Cooma and the Snowy/Monaro region. This year, we are glad to be again offering sponsorship packages for this special event.
As a Sponsorship partner of the Australian National Busking Championships™ you will receive the following benefits:
- Acknowledgement of Sponsorship through local and surrounding media outlets including newspaper & radio stations
- Acknowledgement & Promotion of your business on the ANBC website and social media sites
- Your business logo will be included on all promotional and advertising material
- Your business executives or representatives will have the opportunity to speak and present your sponsored award at the finals concert
- Your business will receive free venue inclusion if applicable (your business must be located in the CBD and be open on the weekend to qualify as a Busker Venue)
- As a Busker Venue your business will have priority scheduling of key ‘Big Name’ performers
- Opportunity to display business banners and signs on stage for finals concert
WIN News coverage of the ANBC 2014
Your organisation will benefit by partnering in this major music event that is already well attended and supported by the local community and beyond. It is a highly visible event for Cooma which celebrates our town’s cultural and musical talents and provides Statewide and National exposure opportunities for your business and the town.
In addition to offering these five distinct levels of sponsorship, the ANBC organising team can tailor packages to meet prospective partners’ unique needs.
You can download the ANBC Sponsorship Proposal by clicking on the link below:
ANBC 2015 Sponsorship prospectus (1)
An example of the type of media from ANBC 2014